Right here’s what I’m loving currently!
My mother gave me a container of those Tea Drops and they’re SO COOL! They’re the equal of instantaneous espresso for tea, that means, the tea simply dissolves and there’s no tea bag to throw away!
- Professionals: Tremendous cute, scrumptious, quick and simple, pre-sweetened with cane sugar, no bag to steep or toss
- Cons: Dear, on the candy aspect (if that’s a con for you, it’s a professional for me!)
So many good exhibits currently!
Bridgerton – We cherished it! The story was thrilling, the costumes and trendy music themes had been nice, and I assumed the racial variety was a extremely cool addition. (Though I’ve learn a couple of articles on it, and it’s fairly controversial….would love to listen to your ideas!)
The Queen’s Gambit – We watched Queen’s Gambit proper after Bridgerton, and it couldn’t have been extra totally different! It was severe and jogged my memory lots of Mad Males. We LOVED it although (as everybody mentioned we’d) and Thomas particularly didn’t need it to finish. Is there a season 2 coming? I’m not certain how they may lengthen the story. It felt extra like a segmented film to me than a present.
Survivor – They’re filming the following season and I CAN’T WAIT! Positively having Survivor withdrawal…
My mother is near promoting her 2 hundredth portray. Right here is considered one of her newest work. I love its colours, and llamas are very on pattern 🙂 Take a look at extra of her work on her website.
Below the Peruvian Silvery Moon. 9 by 12. $50
5 Days of Giveaways!!
Don’t miss the giveaway I’m doing on Instagram this week!! You simply need to enter as soon as (via the hyperlink in my bio) and observe the opposite girls I’ve partnered with to be entered to win one of many prizes.
The prizes are GOOD.
- $250 Lululemon Present Card
- Barefoot Desires Cardigan ($150 worth)
- Restfully sleep teaching bundle ($299 worth)
- Digital Litter Course ($197 worth) ( <- it me!!)
- $250 Goal Present Card
I stored seeing the perfume firm Phlur pop up and on a whim purchased a six sampler set. Phlur is a B company, and has lots of the identical missions as Beautycounter does with regards to ingredient testing, sustainability, and accountable sourcing. They’re additionally Leaping Bunny Licensed (a cruelty-free certification for non-animal examined merchandise), vegan, and honest commerce.
From their web site:
We deliberately use each botanical components and thoughtfully chosen artificial components which are variety to your pores and skin and our planet. We don’t use parabens, phthalates, sulfates or some other questionable components or frequent pores and skin irritants. We care in regards to the atmosphere. We coordinate with the IUCN to make sure all our components are responsibly sourced.
Did they odor good?
YES! These smelled as excessive finish as any division retailer perfume I’ve tried.
Anoranza (mint / jasmine / rum) was my favourite of the six (I additionally actually appreciated Sandara), and there was just one that was a bit too sturdy for me. I can’t wait to maintain biking via them! Love that they’ve candles and lotions, too.
And when you don’t wish to create a brand new account, their samplers are on Amazon.
Goal Efficiency Sheets
I LOVE these sheets! Greater than any Pottery Barn ones I’ve ever owned. They’re tremendous comfortable, and the corners are good and deep so that you don’t have any popped sheets in the course of the evening.
What’s in my ear
Pressure Of Nature
In the event you’re in search of a cleaner….cleaner that additionally disinfects and minimizes plastic bottle waste – take a look at Force of Nature!
Moreover being an excellent versatile multi-surface cleaner, Pressure of Nature is an EPA registered sanitizer and disinfectant that kills 99.9% of germs with zero poisonous chemical substances.
You truly combine the answer your self in your countertop utilizing this helpful little machine, after which it lasts for two weeks within the bottle.
I’ve been utilizing it to wash my cellphone or water bottle after being out in public and on the boys’ college issues now and again. Get a reduction off a bundle with my link and use the code SPRING30 for 30% off + free delivery on Starter Kits.
What I’m Studying…
Two books I loved:
- When We Believed In Mermaids – Liked this guide set in Auckland! It’s a little bit of a thriller with a lot of stunning recollections and tales all through. Right here’s the opener: Her sister has been useless for fifteen years when she sees her on the TV information…
- The Return – As half North Carolinian, I’ve to learn all of Nicholas Sparks’ books. I assumed this was considered one of his higher current ones. I spotted that the fantastic thing about a NS guide isn’t in its story as a lot because it’s within the setting. Each time I picked up this guide to learn I felt like I used to be escaping to the low nation of NC. The plot was first rate too.
Round The Net
Extra posts from Kath: