Motherlylove TUMS & BREASTS Stretch Marks Oil | 100% Natural Vegan | Vitamin E, Citrus Lime | Moisturises, Hydrates & Nourishes Your Skin | Award Winning | Made in UK Created by an Expert Midwife
(as of Oct 23,2021 21:46:36 UTC – Details)
Motherlylove award winning Tums and boobs stretch mark Oil is a blend of omega rich natural oils similar to your own skin’s natural oils allowing your skin to ‘stretch’ As your tummy grows.
• This award winning Stretch Mark Oil will maintain your skin’s natural elasticity helping prevent stretch marks.
• Readily absorbed allowing your skin to stretch as your baby grows
• Leaves no oil residue on the skin.
• Moisturises, hydrates and nourishes the skin to reduce Stretch Marks.
• Controls that itchy feeling as your skin stretches.
• The lime essential oil gives a light refreshing citrus scent
• Lime is a smell that can reduce nausea in pregnancy
• Lime is known to help reduce anxiety
• Only natural oils high in Omega 3, 6 and 9 to feed the skin. Vegan friendly.
Use Tums and Boobs stretch mark oil for a more natural approach to avoiding stretch marks.
Use this award winning soothing natural oil, it will moisturise, hydrate and nourish your skin to maintain its natural elasticity.
Readily absorbed, using oils close to the skins own oils leaving no oily residue on your skin.
These Omega rich oils nourishes the skin reducing stretch marks. Hydrates dry and sensitive skins.
Helps Controls that itchy feeling as your skin stretches. Infused with an uplifting, balancing essential oil of lime for a feeling of general well being.
Get to ‘know’ your unborn baby as he/she grows while massaging your bump.
Avoiding Stretch Marks
During pregnancy avoiding stretch marks seems to be one of the most important things that a first time mum wants to do.
It is also one of the most difficult to achieve. There is a big genetic component in the likelihood of getting stretch marks.
So what is the cause of the stretch marks?: it is essentially the cells of your skin rupturing as they are overstretched and this then leaves scarring in the form of marks commonly known as stretch marks. How elastic your skin cells are will determine, if you will get stretch marks and how severe they maybe.
This is the reason why it is so important to moisturise effectively during your pregnancy. In particular those areas of your body, that are likely to grow with your baby – tummy, breasts and thighs, are the main areas that are effected by stretch marks.
Read our blog Pregnant? Natural aromatherapy oils for your skin care.
Hand and arm massage for relaxation
Tums and Boobs can also be used to do a relaxing hand and arm massage check out our blog here.
What can you do to minimise getting stretch marks?
1. Absorbs into the cells – The oils in Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Oil are chosen as they are close to the skins natural oil. It absorbs very readily leaving no greasy feeling and helps to stop itchiness on the tummy.
2. Use Natural Ingredients – Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Oil has only 4 natural ingredients, unlike some brands on the market that have up to 30 ingredients.
3. Safe to Use – Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Oil uses low levels of essential oils that are safe to use in pregnancy. Formulated by Jan, a midwife with a BSc Hons. in Complementary Therapy (Aromatherapy route) and independently safety checked.
4. Uplifting fragrance – Motherlylove Tums & Boobs Stretch Mark Oil has a citrus fragrance that is known to reduce that sick feeling and helps with those anxious moments.
★ INGREDIENTS and QUALITIES: Contains essential 100% natural seed oils, jojoba and Vitamin E: these ingredients are similar to your own skin’s natural oils and have been shown to help increase the cells ability to stretch as your tummy grows. We are proud that our products are NOT tested on animals, and are vegan friendly / All oils for pre and postnatal essential care have antibacterial properties and are FREE FROM parabens, EDTA, mineral oils, silicones, Phthalates, Synthetic and colours.
★ AWARDS: Our top rated oils won the “Gold Best Buy in the Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards”. All Motherlylove maternity essentials products have been formulated and blended by our founder, Jan, a qualified midwife and aromatherapist with years of experience. No sticky oils used. Blended only with oils that absorb into the skin essentially just like a cream or lotion, allowing the skin to stretch more easily and remedy stretch marks.
★ ABOUT our founder JAN: a qualified childbirth midwife and aromatherapist: Jan spent 40 yrs working as a nurse and expert midwife, and has helped thousands of new mums and babies for a great start in life. She has spent much of her career promoting the benefits of natural birth and massage aromatherapy. All the oils are backed by science and Jan’s own research. She personally manages the product development of our highly effective solutions to familiar pregnancy, birth and newborn baby issues.
★ OUR ETHICS: Our products are made in the UK. We use clear bottles made of 100% recyclable PET, which is a safe and yet unbreakable plastic. We have you and your baby’s health in mind, from the choice of ingredients, to the bottles & packaging that we use. With our high standards, you have confidence that our product will benefit you and your baby’s well-being. All our oils are laboratory tested with gas chromatography for their stability, safety and effectiveness.