This traditional chickpea sun-dried tomato basil hummus, stars nutrient-rich chickpeas, together with a couple of key components—lemon juice, olive oil, tahini, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and basil—to whip up the freshest hummus ever!
- ½ cup chickpeas
- Drizzle olive oil
- Recent basil leaves
- Drain the chickpeas, reserving the liquid. Put the beans right into a blender or food processor.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice, tahini, black pepper, and olive oil, in addition to about half of the reserved bean liquid.
- Puree the bean combination, including further bean liquid as crucial to provide a clean, very thick, creamy dip.
- Take away from blender or meals processor and switch to a bowl.
- Season with salt, if desired. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and basil.
- Garnish (elective) with further chickpeas, a drizzle of olive oil and contemporary basil leaves.
- Class: Dip
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 103
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 140 mg
- Fats: 4 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
Key phrases: greatest hummus recipe, tomato basil hummus, vegan hummus recipe